Why you should study the ICB Office Administration Diploma Certification (Office Manager)
A Certified Office Manager is primarily responsible for, amongst other functions:
- The Senior Office Manager function,
- The Senior Public Relations Officer function,
- The Senior Office Administrator function,
- All the skills and knowledge of the Senior Office Administrator,
- Advanced knowledge of office administration techniques,
- Financial accounting and reporting skills,
- Management techniques.
How is the ICB Office Administration Diploma course structured?
In order to complete the ICB Office Administration Diploma (Certified Office Manager), students will have to complete all the following subjects:
- Office Communication
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management AccountingBusiness and Office Administration 2
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Business and Office Administration 3
- Financial Accounting
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment(final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative / interim assessment of activities(assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark. Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
You will be awarded a Diploma: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your POE and your exams.
How long is the course?
30 – 38 months
What certificate will I get?
You will be awarded an ICB Office Administration Diploma (Certified Office Manager) from FASSET. You will be awarded a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB. As Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.Here is an example of what your ICB certificate will look like.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Visit our partners page, select a college and fill in the form and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last updated: December 12th, 2016