Why you should study the ICB National Certificate: Office Administration Certification (Junior Office Administrator)
A Junior Office Administrator is primarily responsible for, amongst other functions:
- The Receptionist function,
- The Office Assistant function,
- The Office Administrator function,
- The Marketing Administrator function,
- The Public Relations Officer function,
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written business communication skills,
- Basic knowledge of office administration techniques,
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping to trial balance,
- Key knowledge and skills of basic marketing and PR, business law, and administrative practice.
- Fundamental knowledge of cost and management accounting,
- Fundamental knowledge of computing.
How is the ICB National Certificate: Office Administration structured?
In order to complete the ICB National Certificate: Junior Office Administrator, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
If you wish to further your studies in Office Administration, you can complete the next two courses:
- Office Administration: ICB Higher Certificate (NQF level 5)
- Office Administration: ICB National Diploma (NQF level 6)
Matric College is an Official Provider of ICB Courses. You can study ICB Office Administration online via distance learning. From Registration to Writing your ICB Exams online, Matric College offers you the most up to date syllabus. They offer Office Administration National Certificate, Higher Certificate and Diploma Level Courses.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment(final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative / interim assessment of activities(assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark. A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
You will be awarded an ICB National Certificate: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your POE and your exams.
How long is the course?
22 – 26 months
What certificate will I get?
You will be awarded an ICB Junior Office Administrator National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Administrator) from FASSET.You will be awarded with a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB.As Skills Academy values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.Below is an example of what your ICB certificate will look like.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Visit our partners page, select a college and fill in the form and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you.
Last updated: December 12th, 2016